the pure city

Cusco Travel Blog

when i arrive to peru i really search about culture and inca life so we arrive to lima yes its nice but not what i search!!!!!!

after one day in lima we take the airplane direction cusco and in my heart i feel the feeling its there what i search !!!!!!!!!!!!we arrive to the airport and u are in hight altitude for sure and now u know here its the inca place!!!!!!!!!!! u take the car and direction down town cusco wow i know why people said the bodybotton of the world me to i would call it like taht if i would discovered this place!!!!In cusco u found the old civilisation ,the old culture, the old time,the old street so u are in the heart of peru cusco its the place!!!!!!!!!!

for me now it the beggining of my adventure cause its the strat of the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!u dont have the choice to go there cause for the inca trail u strat there not for the long walk but u need sometime for the aclimatation in altitude so cusco is high so the beggining to !!!!!!!!!after visiting the old city u know the sensation u feel there cause u have the shadow of the old important guy of the inca time who lives there !!!!!!!!!!!i think if u have the choice take the plane directly in cusco sure u have anything to do there and more interesting of lima!!!!!!

u can find at this place some store very nice and warmfull,people there was so sympatic and gentelman i very appreciate the people there all its very easy and close of all so restaurant massage bar museum histrical place churchs all its close and sure u falling in love with this town !!!!!!!!

photo by: Vlindeke