dream travel

Peru Travel Blog

beef

We leave montreal to peru in september 28 ...it a long time i dream of this country and now the dream come true yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connection to miami and now its time peru here we go....Arrive to lima early in morning and dont know what to do but now it time to take breakfast at the peruvien place hummmmy the food its good yes cause sometime the food was not very good but there all was very good!!!!!!! spend only one litlle day in lima one chance cause i dont like very much the big city so it enouht for me only one day ahahahaahaha!!!!!wow it time to visit a little bit lima spend good time in market buy little souvenir not very expensive sounds good for the rest of the trip hihhi!!!!Wow!!! now im a little bit tired it time to bed cause in afternoon its time to see my friend of travbuddy !!!!!!!!wake up time at 13h30 cause she arrive at 14hoo in afternoon!!!!Wow!!she was so cool and we spend more time in lima she show us all good beautifull place to see and what kind of things to do in this city wow i spend very time time with here but now its time to go to bed cause tommorrow mornong the airplane wait us very early direction cusco!!!!!!!

The departure at 10h in morning its time to go in cusco !!!!!!Arrive at this place so sweet the original place inca that what i want to see yes !!!!!now the beggining!!!!!!!!!!take more time to visited this wonderfull city wow all here its awsome !!!!i very love this city the market where all the people try to seel many things the inca rocka so fantastic the place d armas wow so big and a beautifull architecture there so amazing !!!!!i falling in love with this city !!!!!One day pass for the acclimatation cvause we are in altitude and for a guy who live in montreal its not very easy ahahaahahaha!!!!!second day on this paradise,now it time to buy many things and make more gift for friend and familly and it time to take a lot of picutre for good memories as well!!!!!!!in afternoon we have a city tour (well not the good one but it ok now i know more things about this city )saw sasawama ,the cathedral,the pacahamaman temple,the temple of water sound good all the place was very awsome i really like it !!!!!!!!!!now its time to bed tommorrow morning it time to go to pisac and aguascaliente and macchu pichu!!!!

in the morning early it time to live cusco but suire we come back for other day ahahahaahahah!!!!wow now we are in the inca civilisation i rellay like that pisac and all the terrasses and all building the sacred valley so nice !!!!!!!!!after taht we go take a good lunch in a beautifull place and a good one for food!!!!!after lunch we go to ollantytombo so nice to the temple of sun was so hugges i really be impress of it!!!!!at this time the train wait us so take the car and go to the gare ahahaahahahah aguas caliente here we go !!!!!!!!!!wow !!!!!nice old city of tourism i like it not cause it a toursit place but it nice peole so sympathic there and beer so good aahaahahaahahah!!!!!i spend only one half or little bit more on this city cause we arrive in evening but it also sweet tommorrow morning machu  picchu!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up call at five in morning take breakfast and go to the rod join the old civilisation !!!!!!!!!!Yes !!!!macchu picchu wow what the city its is so nice gorgous and very beautifull i spend maybe 5 hours on this wonderfull place picture so nice and view amazing all on this place was special !!!!!!!!!!!in afternoon it time to go at the top of the waynapichu hight and sweet the road not to difficult but people on the top so nice more fun at this place and the views was so exeptionnal too!!!!!only good memories on the sacred place!!!!!!!!!at night it time to take the train direction cusco again just to fun and after  the hard day beggin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arrive toocusco at night take a dinner cause im ungry and go to bed cause in the morning the guide take us at the hotel for a ride of 8or10 hours to go to the treck of choquequirao !!!!!!!!!!i think its the most difficult treck in peru but the nice one too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the ruines at the top its so big more of the macchu picchu i really like this ruines so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!but the road to go there so difficult 4 day of pain and walk ascention of 1500 m the second and dont enought sllep cause student make party all the night but that the real like of travelling i dont hate that but i taked it more slep as well ahaahahahahahaah the 3 day and fourth one i was a little bit sick and sure i will take the horse sometime i really need it !!!!!!but in conclution it was a difficult one but the most beautifull i see inmy life the view so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!After 4 day of walk and pain it time to use at connoc thermal bath so nice and so good idea to do this ahahaaha nice time there (i win 2 competion again my driver  but i never receive my present ahahahaah)we arrive again at cusco but this time its only to sleep cause i need it!!!!!!!!!At night i meet a french guy and a lady of quebec and we are going out take some good beer and good discution i really appreciate this time too!!!!!!!!

in the morning , it time to go in puno bye tourism bus longlong long drive but so nice too i really take it easy!!!!!!!!!! Arrive at ouno in evening it time too eat cause im really ungry so fin a good place sweet and cheap ahahaah!!!!but not to late cause in the morning it time to go in the floating island we a group nice time there!!!!!!!!!!!!! arrive to uros all the people there was so nice a little bit of story and now its time to take good picture and talking with the local i really like this place and i make some news friend with a belgium guy and two brasil girl nice people all the day we have some good discution and laughing a lot at night it time to go to amantanni whee local people take us to a dinner in the personnal home and sleep there too and at night a big party was organised for us wow what the night !!!!!!!!!!!i things now many people all around the world know who i am ahahaahahahah very very very nice party wioth my new friend too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the morning its time to leave this wonderfull place to go to taquile island and sure pace good time there at night the return to puno and say bye to all my news friend a last dinner with us a couple of beer too and now its time my trip end its coming for me and for us the road change nwews contry and news adventure beggin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the morning a last place to isit so nice and go to the airport to juliaca,ariquipa,liam,miami and montreal now im sad the end of the trip !!!!!!!!!!

FR-ank says:
Xcellent buddy...you made a good tour & move
I will do that ( maybe not the 4 days hiking... ;) )...thx you gave me some good ideas for my july's trip ;)
take care Bro'.
Posted on: Jun 09, 2008
mario26 says:
i suggest u to make the both of it cause its very easy to go alone and sure if u wan to know more information about the country the guide its so nice !!!!!!!!so both of it my friend!!!
Posted on: Dec 07, 2007
tiffanyteresa says:
Hey Buddy! so how did you plan this trip?? my boyfriend and i are tyring to plan a trip but i wasnt really sure if i should go with like an adventure tour or plan through a travel guide...what do you suggest??
Posted on: Dec 07, 2007