housecleaning, zoo and game playing

Wingst Travel Blog

saturday is one of the typical go and come days in otterndorf. so everybody who left today had to do thid before 10am because after 10 the housecleaningteam arrived. it was so much fun watching all the ladies with vacuum cleaners and wipers "entering" the empty houses. as we expected 2 friends later on that day we did the same - we cleaned the house ;).

in the afternoon we still had time to visit some sight and we drove to "zoo in der wingst". it is a small zoo in a little village. in the history the zoo was made by a company who trade with animals and it was like their warehouse. but today the zoo tries to be an economical and even animalrighteous company. the focus is still on the monkeys and they have really rare species.

in the evening our friends kirsten and anke arrived and we had a great time together. first of all we had dinner and than both of them tried the sauna. after that we played games and had one or two (or three, four, five ;) ) beer or glasses of wine. around 1am kirstin was the first who siad "good night", around 2pm it was val and anke and me went to bed around 4 am. this night was summersavings so exactly we went to bed around 5am ;)

photo by: me_myself_and_i