planning, lots of things running through my head.

Indonesia Travel Blog

So I might not have my plane ticket, a solid destination or a concise game plan, but that's just fine.  In fact, I hope to "wing it" as much as possible on this trip.  I'm still working out my plan in my head, though.  I plan on leaving my job, which is a big decision for me.  I have to leave my roomies with an empty room, unless I can find a sublet.  Above all, I'm actually just a little scared and nervous about the whole thing.  I know that every minute will be amazing.  I want to explore, experience and lose myself all over again.  I want to be tested.  I want to "understand" myself better.  I might even figure out my new passion, something I can build a lifetime career off of.  I'm young enough to keep up with the best of them, but also old enough now that I know my time is running out before life hands me that many more responsibilities.  It's not always easy breaking free from the norms of life but I want to be assured that I saw some things and did some stuff before I go and do something crazy like buying a house.  I'm too much of a planner, tend to lose my patience at times and can become easily frustrated.  I am hoping to find some inner stillness and harmony in Asia.  I'm ready.