Day 20 to 23 - Globe/Atlanta

Globe Travel Blog

› entry 30 of 48 › view all entries I'm not really in Globe, Az; the team is. I'm actually in ATL right now. I'm keeping this blog for Journey, so it'll just follow the team. For the next few days, I'll just use the team journal/pic.

Here's the Globe entry:

Today we headed into Globe, AZ. It was a gorgeous ride with a very scenic lunch stop about 20 miles outside of the city. We pulled over just before a tunnel and could climb a small cliff and see for miles around. All of the guys really worked hard today and it was good, because there were some very tough climbs but they were all rewarded with tremendous downhill stretches. We preformed a KOB puppet show for some local children and the Lion’s club of Globe. Then we had a terrific sponsored dinner also sponsored by the Lion’s Club

Here's my ATL entry:

Yay! I got to fly home for a wedding!  The reason I was able to go home was because I'm in Anna & Winston's wedding, and this was something I told the Push staff right off the bat. Luckily, they let me fly home and I had a lot of fun ushering in a beautiful wedding. Congrats to Anna & Winston!! It's so strange coming home... I've been so used to hanging out with the same 24 guys all of the time that I felt lonely the entire time I was home. I really miss the guys and tried to keep in touch as much as I could. It was, on the other hand, VERY nice to see friends and family and get a break for a few days.

Apartment 341 has been... resurrected!! My good friend Laura Frick JUST signed the lease on good ole 341!! At first, all I knew was that she was looking into my complex. Trey told me my last night in Atlanta that she’s living in my old apartment. At first I thought he just meant that she was just moving into the complex. Nope! He definitely meant she was moving in to MY apartment!! What are the odds that?!?! I’ll just have to visit… all of the time!

photo by: Africancrab