Day -15

Atlanta Travel Blog

R.I.P. 341

So moving out sucks. It finally hit my at 4:38 AM that THIS would be the VERY LAST time I set foot in 341 :(

Obituary
Alta Inman Park, Apt# 341 in Atlanta, GA
Date: She left the life of Tony on Friday, May 26th.

Survived By: Dino- who is in the process of moving on as well. Tony's white couch. And Tony's TVs.

Eulogy: I have know apt 341 since she was first built. I moved in a little less than a year ago. To this date, 341 has been, by far, the best place in which I have ever lived. I mean, living in dorms is one thing- you don't have as much vested in your living area, you don't have room for a lot of things, and there's not a whole lot that you can do to a dorm room. With fraternity houses, in general, you can always go back and visit. But for 341, she wll be no more. There were many great memories with many wonderful people. We've been through so many parties, so many cop warnings, so many great occasions, bad moments, outstanding food, amazing company, and fantastic stories. Goodbye 341, you were so wonderfl to me. You will be missed by many people.

CindyLC says:
Oh what good times we had together! You will surely be missed by all the surviving roomies! You will be missed by all who visited you but most of all by those who knew you best, those who spent more time in you than the actual roomies who paid to live there.... I will probably miss you most. ;-( There will always be a special place in my heart for you. The good times we shared will not be forgotten, but will live on in the memories of the original 4. Farwell Apt 341!
Posted on: May 30, 2006
diana_kat says:
crew chiefs are so hot ;)
Posted on: May 29, 2006