Day -11 - Charlotte

Charlotte Travel Blog

Today was a LONG day. I got up at around 7 AM and had training until 10 PM. We are now trained in CPR & First Aid!! It was a really long day, but we got a good bit done.

So, I was the navigator on the way back to the office from lunch (sitting shotty, ie passenger seat). I figured that Byron could find his way back from the main road, but I was mistaken, because he almost missed the main turn. Since I was the navigator, I readily took the blame. Well, on the turn to our street, I told him to turn right and he assured me that he knew where he was and had it under control. He proceeded to poke fun/blame me about being a bad navigator from that last turn when I "dropped the ball". Well, when we were in front of the office, he turns right instead of left! We all tell him he's going the wrong way so in mid turn, he pulls a U-turn and heads towards the opposite direction. There were 3 people out there and Byron said that he hoped that they weren't Pi Kapps. Well, not only were they Pi Kapp's, but it was the current CEO of Pi Kapp, our former CEO of Pi Kapp, and the CEO of Push America! They were probably the worst 3 people he could have possibly done that in front of. It was priceless.

photo by: krakers71