Farewell Morocco

Casablanca Travel Blog

faretheewell Maroc

Lazy last day spent doing a few organisational things like confirm Etihad flight out tonight over at their office at the Sheraton Hotel, repack, repack, repack again! after collecting laundry (150MAD - Over $20 AUD). Getting hotel Ajiad to ring and confirm my taxi for 5p.m. was like asking for a free meal or something...was it REALLY so hard? Write and send those last couple of postcards.

I actually hung out in the hotel lounge for a few hours as it was the quietest place to be....

Taxi arrived and we ROARED on out to the airport in record time even tho the traffic was disgusting as usual, my driver was a madman as he had organised another airport run only an hour after mine...could he make it back to the city in time? Well if he drove like he did for me...NO-Worries! ?!?  I must admit I feared for my safety on this my last trip in Morocco!

No problem getting onto Etihad flight leaving at 8p.m.     I now had a long trip via Abu Dhabi  to Changi Airport, Singapore and was looking forward to a week in a completely different culture in Sarawk, Borneo.

Morocco was an experience. Great variety of landscapes and people....but I must admit...I was ready to leave.

passion4travel says:
Really enjoyed your Morocco blog as I will probably be getting a group of chics together to go there next year. I may be enlisting the services of Kumuka, so your blog was certainly relevant and very useful..cheers Sue. www.adventurouswomen.com.au
Posted on: Jul 12, 2008
sylviandavid says:
It's amazing that taxi's don't have more accidents...
Posted on: Dec 22, 2007