Where to go?

Calgary Travel Blog

I have been spending a lot of time lately trying to decide my next trip. I want to plan a longer trip this time as my 6 weeks in Europe in the spring just wasn’t enough for me. I’ve been considering maybe Asia this time around or possibly Australia but I’m finding it really hard to actually choose a place and get planning. I figure I want to travel for atleast 2 months in the spring but I guess that will depend on whether I find a travel buddy or whether I travel alone.

Here’s to hoping a can find a destination soon!

canuck_downunder05 says:
asia is sweet, but might be coming into rainy season. end of winter in australia...but still my favourite country to have travelled and a winter day there is hotter than most summer days in alberta. Hmmm gotta love getting to decide just where you should go to!
Posted on: Mar 20, 2008
ocwarren says:
Jason, I wish you would come out to California...we could hang out for a while....I don't have 2 months to spend but would be fun while you are out. Or, I have a lot of other travel plans.....Orlando, Maui, Europe.....you are welcome to travel with me.
Posted on: Nov 16, 2007
vodkaphix says:
Jay, I have sent you a more detailed email, Why not consider Central and Eastern Europe before going further afield? After all you have only seen a third 1/3 of Europe as a whole! and then you will only have covered 7% of the worlds countries! Only 93% to explore then, ;)
Posted on: Oct 26, 2007