The Chime's!!!!!

Baton Rouge Travel Blog

Yay!!! I finally got to go and drink beer at the Chime's.  That is all that I wanted to do last week, and no one wanted to go with me.  Friday night we went.  Well, Amanda and I decided to start out the night with a bottle of wine, Austalian white, of course... Then we went to sit at the bar with James, the Dice, and Lowrey.  I decided that I didn't need to eat dinner. b/c beer had enough nutritional value for me.  I got some cool lables for y'all.  Fred is beginning to get new is good.  Last weekend was Charlie's last 2 shifts working at the Chime'! Kate, what are you going to do?  Charlie hooked us up very well.  He kept making shot, after shot, after shot.  The night ended up pretty bad.  Though, y'all should be proud of me...I didn't drunk dial.  And ______ still has not called me.... suprise suprise.... i knew i was playing with fire! oh well, i expected to get burnt.  Let's just say that I ended up sick in my yard.  Yummy.  By the way, someone in Europe better get a recipe for good sangria....  oh wait, y'all aren't in Spain anymore.
Next adventure...Cross Canadian Ragweed!!!
Have fun for me!!!!!
P.S. - I am offically working for the Baton Rouge Speech and Hearing Foundation!!!!! Yay!!!!
Baton Rouge