Bachelorette Party

New Orleans Travel Blog

I figured I could keep y'all updated while I am having a domestic summer, and y'all are over the Pond.  So Satruday night I went to New Orleans for Regina's bachelorette party.  WOW!!! We had a blast.  We stayed at the Royal Sonesta on Bourbon Street.  It is a really nice hotel.  Then we went to dinner at the Desire Oyster Bar.  Rach, this is where you and I took a picture when we were Freshman.  Dinner sucked.  The waitress wrote one side of the table's order on one page, and the other side's on another page.  Well, she forgot to put in the 2nd page of orders, and the other side of the table didn't get their food until an hour after us.  We got free dessert.  So I guess it was okay.  We then went out on Bourbon Street.  We went everywhere.  And because Regina had on a condom and penis veil, we got free drinks all night.  We went to Fat Catz, this is the bar that paid us to go in during Mardi Gras, and these 2 guys dropped over 200 bucks on us, on shots.  Regina puked before midnight. It was funny.  Five of us stayed out, and went to Tropical Isle.  The guys that we picked up wanted to go to Lafitte's Blacksmith, but I made the executive decision that it was way too far, on the other side of the gay section, and slightly shady, so we didn't go.  I had no desire to be smacked in the head by some gay guy.  Haha!

Well, the next morning, Mom, Pat, and Chloe picked me up in New Orleans, and we all spent the day in the Quater.  Chloe wanted to take a horse and buggy ride.  That was actually really fun.  Spending the day with at 5 year old experiencing New Orleans was awesome.  We had so much fun.  I went in this shop and almost bought something for us, but I didn't have my wallet.  It was a tank top that said, "Did I have fun last night?"  Also they were playing Ben Harper, "Sexual Healing"  I figured it was a good shop.

I guess that is all for now.  I know my days aren't as interesting as your days, but oh well.  One more thing, Fat Erin and Adolpho finally tied the knot this weekend, with all of the groomsmen who f**ked her.  Haha!

Love y'all!