The start to the memory...

London Travel Blog

So I arrived in London today. The flight wasn't all that bad. My friend Noell met me at the airport. She had just been in Ireland.  We arrived at the Heathrow Airport..... Interesting place. We headed out to go find our hostel.

It took us almost five hours to find this damn hostel! How that happened I still don't know. Once we arrived it turned out they over-booked so Noell couldn't stay there! The arranged it to where Noell got into another hostel and back to the original place the next night. It took us the rest of the night to find the new hostel. We had help from an Italian guy named Paulo (I think... and not sure on the spelling). After we found the new hostel we walked around the city and ate dinner and had some milkshakes! THEN we got lost again trying to find my hostel! This city was so confusing and HUGE! Nobody in this town new where Belgrave road was. That was pretty entertaining.

Tonight we decided to splurge and do a fancy bus tour of all of London tomorrow. It costs £79! That's almost $160! CRAZY! I'm sure it'll be worth it.... I hope

photo by: ulysses