Easy traveller

The Hague Travel Blog

I consider myself an easy traveller. I tend to travel light, pack as little as I can. But, because it's my sister's wedding, I have to take more with me than normal. With only 15 hours before departure, I still haven't packed my bag. My wife is getting nervous. My motto is: "whatever I forgot to bring, I will be able to buy it at my destination".  In my defense, I have to say I only ones had to buy some sunblock. Okay, and one time I forgot to bring my ski sticks, but I could rent those. Besides, if your technique is good enough, who needs them?

Today however, I travel from the chilly Netherlands to the welcome warmth of the South of Spain: Sevilla, Andalucia. There is at least a temperature difference of 15°C. So I have to dress warm, pack shorts and find a place to put my suit. Normally I try to have only carry-on luggage. It saves a lot of time. Checking in is done on-line, Tickets printed at home. So it's just a boarding pass and passport control. I wonder how it goes tomorrow. You need to know I'm not much of a morning person. We'll see. Tomorrow, from Sevilla, I will let you know how it was.

Sunflower300 says:
I have the same travel motto, as long as I have the essential, I'll be right.
Posted on: Mar 14, 2008