Walt Disney World

Orlando Travel Blog

Took another trip to Disney.  When in Florida in the summer months you must be prepared with a PONCHO!!!!  I arrived at the Magic Kingdom around 2:00pm.  The rain, thunder, and lightning was amazing. It eased up on my tram ride in. I headed over on the Ferry Boat. They had closed the Monorail because of the weather.  I stop on Main Street and bought my passholder pin and headed over to Adventureland and rode The Jungle Cruise.  Always a great ride along with your captain's bad jokes...lol.  Next it was off to Tomorrowland and Space Mountain....not.  The line was out the door with a 90 minute wait.  I headed back to the Monorail which was back open and headed over to Epcot for some international cusine.  I stopped in Germany at the biergarten and ate.  It was buffet style..delicious.  They had a live german band too.  I stopped in Morraco and had some baklava and coffee.  By this time it was around 8:30pm, so I jumped back on the Monorail and head back over to the Magic Kingdom for the SpectroMagic Parade and the Fireworks. Got there in time for both. Main Street is so packed it's crazy.  I headed back over to Tomorrowland to ride Space Mountain again...line was out the door. It was 11:00 pm and I decided it's time to go.  It was a good day and I had a lot of fun.  Until next time...................
bkretzer says:
Did you ever get to ride anything?
Posted on: Jul 19, 2008