Time to enjoy Maracaibo :)

Maracaibo Travel Blog

just walking around in a mall
Today I didn't have to wake up early to attend to classes, yay! But anyway I did it, haha. Why? well, just to go to the gym, haha. It was ok, because there were no pressures about the time, haha. Alejandro had classes in the morning, so we'd meet for lunch. This hotel had a nice pool too, so I decided to enjoy it, hehe.

It was almost noon, wo I went upstairs, took a shower and get ready. Alejandro came at noon and we went to a mall. We went to have lunch and were just chilling out during the afternoon. He helped me to find some souvenirs to take back home, hehe. Around 5pm I was back in the hotel. We would meet at 10pm to go out and party, yay!

Next morning I'd fly back home, so I decided to leave the luggage ready. I finished packing and still had some time, so I took a nap. Then I was ready to go party, hehe. At 10pm I met Alejandro at the lobby of the hotel. He didn't want to drive, hehe. First we went to a nice bar/pub to have a couple of drinks. Then we went to a club to dance, yeah! The place was packed. All the people were having a lot of fun, how cool!. We got our drinks and danced, haha. Music there was very similar as the one in Peru, so it felt like home to me. We left it around 3:30am - taking a nap was a great idea, but it was time to go back to the hotel and catch some sleep before flying back home...
Maracaibo