First day in Maracaibo

Maracaibo Travel Blog

the whole group :)
It was my first day in Maracaibo. I woke up early, went to the gym and then went downstairs to met the rest of my colleagues. After having a delicious breakfast we were ready to go to the training center and start the course.  We took a cab and arrived to the training center around 8:30am.

At 10:30am we had a break, at noon another break for lunch and finally the last break at 3pm, haha, love having many breaks, haha. Well, during the break people were eating, but I was looking for Alejandro, who would be my host during my extra days in the city, hehe. It was around 5pm when we left the training center. This day hasn't be hard at all, haha. Nevertheless most people wanted to go back to the hotel and chill out.
Having dinner

So, we went back to the hotel. I decided to walk around and enjoy the pool. Maracaibo is always warm! and it was still sunny, hehe. Carla, my Argentinean colleague joined me, hehe. The whole group agreed to meet at 8pm at the lobby in order to go out for a delicous dinner, and so we did. One of the local colleagues recommended us a place - Italian food - and we decided to follow his advice, hehe.

We took a cab and went to this restaurant. The food was very good and they had a good wine selection too. It was so nice to hang out with the people I work daily. So great to spend time with them in a different atmosphere, haha. Although we started to talk about work first, this subject was over really fast. We didn't want to talk about work the whole time, we just wanted to relax, enjoy a glass of wine and chill out with new friends. Unfortunately we couldn't stay too long, since we had classes tomorrow morning, pfffff, but they wouldn't be so hard, haha.

yadilitta says:
hehe, always finding the way to have fun, hehe
Posted on: Oct 28, 2008
FR-ank says:
work's never so hard, I mean yours :DDD ;) j/k
Posted on: Oct 27, 2008
Maracaibo Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Great pasta in Maracaibo - D' Vinci
D'Vinci is one of the best and most famous Italian Restaurants in Maracaibo. With a mock Renaissance fountain in front, this is popular with locals fo… read entire review
Maracaibo