Everybody left but me, hehe

Maracaibo Travel Blog

just enjoying the pool in the hotel

Well, the course was over yesterday and everyone was leaving today, but not me, hehe. Should I fly back home and spend a normal weekend in Lima or stay in Venezuela and party there? Of course the 2nd is the right answer, haha. I think this is the point when all my travel's extensions started, haha. ;)

Most of my colleagues left early in the morning, and a couple left the night before. Just the 2 Brazilian ones would stay longer. Their flight leaves in the afternoon. So I was hanging out with them during the day. The hotel was really nice and had a great pool and we haven't been able to enjoy it, since we were going to the course early in the morning and came back to the hotel in the evening. So this was the opportunity to enjoy it, haha.

The 3 of us did the check out, I would spend the weekend in Maracaibo, but would move from hotel, since I'd pay for the other days, haha. They left the hotel around 2pm. But not me, hehe. A colleague from Maracaibo was helping me with the accommodation and would be my host during the weekend. He'd pick me up from the hotel and drive me to the other one after work, so I still have some time to kill. Mmm, let's go back to the pool and get tanned, haha.

Alejandro came after work, we drove to the other hotel. He had to go to classes, so we'd meet the next morning, yay!

photo by: rjgalvan77