Flying on Valentine's day, ughhhh

Lima Travel Blog

Yadi & Abe
Why am I flying on Valentine's day? Well, I'm traveling because of business, in order to attend to a course and my dear boss didn't have a better idea, haha. At least it I didn't have to go to work, haha. And it was at a decent hour, noon ;)

I did the check in, left my big bag and went to the gate. I took a sit in front of a guy who was listening to his ipod. I was reading and heard when they were announcing something about changing gates. The boy didn't speak much Spanish and wanted to be sure he was in the right gate. I told him he had to go to the next gate, since he was in his way to San Jose and this flight goes to Caracas. But there was still much time to his flight, so he decided to stay with me and wait until I leave. So sweet!

His name is Abe and he was traveling around Peru for about 3 weeks. He loved it and found a trekking in Chachapoyas the greatest. It was hard because of the rain and humidity, but so worth. Mmm, I will keep this suggestion in mind. Eventually I'll do it, hehe. It was a brief meeting but very nice. This is before joining TB, so the story would have been a bit different if I would have been already a member, haha. Nevermind I made a new friend and contact in California.

Well, it was time to board. After saying goodbye to Abe, I took my purse and the journey to Venezuela started...

Lima