Tour pre-meeting

Darwin Travel Blog

The morning. Breakfast time. People might think - the Germans are mad when it comes to bread and why they make such a big deal of it - but who ever has been to Germany and tried our delicious breads will understand why it is the best!!! I will not talk about the quality of cheeses outside Europe. Yes, there might be some other good ones but the best and the biggest variety is in Europe

So there we are at the breakfast table were, two Dutch ladies, my Swiss friend and I - enjoying our breakfast - bread and cheese - defiantly enjoying it! :-( Pretty much at the same time we looked at each other by the look of our "happy faces" - we knew that we had the same thought on our minds!

The day before the tour started we had a meeting with out tour guide. Of course, I was very curious to see who and how many people were going to be on the tour. The first impression was very good. The tour was not fully booked what left us more space in the back of the 4WD.

My Swiss friend told me I should get some head lamps - which would be very handy on the tour! Later on I found out that this was a great advice - I used that light every night - great gadget on a bush camping tour! In the evening I said good-bye to my friend who was leaving for Cairns the next day and I had an early start to Go West!

Good-Bye!!