AsiaChinaFuzhou

Goodbye Fuzhou

Fuzhou Travel Blog

And so it finished. It started very slow, being alone in a city where no one speaks english, looking for people, not finding anyone.. but then it got amazing, meeting some girls in a pub, going out with them, climbing a mountain, having some nice dinners and in the end it was the best ever when I met and dated my amazing chinese girlfriend.

Her name is Chinchin, an amazing chinese girl, best looking, very funny, cute and works as a cartoon designer. What can a person ask more in his life? I enjoyed every time I met her, I loved her smile and loved her laugh. She made me cry sometimes, only from the love I felt for her and from knowing it's ending so soon. We promised to each other not to fall in love and just enjoy our time together, and this is exactly what happend. We celebrated our last night together with a great meal and a romantic drink with candle lights. We also had some walks next to the main river in the city, enjoying the breeze, the water sounds and the nice atmosphere.

Fuzhou is a nice city for lovers, and I will always remember my little china girl and this cool city. I recommend to go to all the places I've been to, meet some new people, and just join their lives for a few weeks. They live a happy life and know how to smile and party.

Good bye Fuzhou, hope to come back one day (although I really doubt it will happen as I'm changing jobs now)

Fuzhou