Last Stop- Paris, France

Paris Travel Blog

Bon Jour from Paris.  We have been in Paris for a week and I can't believe that tomorrow we are going home, but before that let me tell you about are final week of travel.  We arrived in Paris last Monday via plane on Easy Jet airlines.  If you ever come to Europe Easy Jest is great.  Low prices, nice staff and they fly everywhere.  We are staying in the 6e (Montparnasse/St. Germain Area).  We love our hotel and a meto stop is across the street.  We have been all over of this city and have hit all the places we wanted to go.

Tuesday morning we went to the D'orsay museum, an outdoor market and to our favorite lunch place Cuisine de Bar.  It was a great way to start the week.
  On Thursday, John and I went our separate ways to explore different parts of the city.  I went to the 16e to find a consignment store that sells gently used or new designer items from photo shoots (clothes, shoes and handbags).  It was a little overwhelming, since it consist of 8 stores, one for bags, shoes, evening wear and etc..  After that I went to the Champs Elysees to stroll down the boulevard.  John met up with his friend Dan who was here with his wife for the week.   It was nice to have another day to explore the city on my own.  Most of the week has been like this wandering around visiting our favorite places and exploring new ones.  It has been a wonderful week and I am sad to leave Paris.

We are really excited to come home and to see our family and friends.
  We are ready to have a home again and more importantly to sleep in our own bed.  This trip has been a gift and I will never forget how wonderful it has been to see all the places I have dreamed of going.  It has been an adventure that I will always cherish, but I am ready to come home.  If I had the chance to do this again, I would in a heartbeat.  So, tomorrow we board a plane and my Dad and Caroline will pick us up at the airport, we will go see an apartment on Wednesday and hopefully move in on Thursday.  It will be great not to be homeless and to cook a meal in my own kithcen and hopefully have a burrito or some kind of Mexican food.

Lastly and most imporantly,  I want to thank all of you for reading the blog and for sending us emails during the trip.  It has felt like you were with us during our travels and it has made this trip a much reacher experience.  The next time you hear from us we will be home.  Love, Ana and John
photo by: Sweetski