Fun filled weekend :)

Maui Travel Blog

Flying around maui

What a fun filled weekend!  I haven't gone back to Maui since I moved back almost 2 years ago, so this for this trip I had no plans but to hang with friends and do whatever came up.  It was nice to live in the moment and not have a schedule to follow.  Friday my buddy picked me up from the airport and we headed straight for Makena to go body surfing on little beach until the beautiful sunset.  Then we headed to the state fair for the night.
Barely slept and hiked the west Maui Mountains in the morning.  Drove around the west side and stopped by the blowhole.  Had never been there when I lived there, and I don't know why...it was amazing.  The pools were so revitalizing and serene.

North side of Maui
  It made me love life even more :)  Then I got to see my buddy Matt and his beautiful children.  Almost brought tears to my eyes, I was so happy to see them again.  Played music and partied a bit too hard.
Woke up 4 hours latter to see Kelani play football and recover from the night before.  Then I had to chill for the rest of the day.  Went to little beach Sunday sunset drum circle and fire dancing.  Picked up a free pizza from Ben, and got to say hi to the pizza hut crew.
The last day was a sad day, couldn't stop thinking about moving back.  Matt and I got to cruise around Kihei and Wailea and catch up before picking up the kids and heading to Charlie Young beach until I had to head to the airport.
Had an awesome weekend and I can't wait to go back
Aloha