my last day in NYC, but I´ll be back!

New York Travel Blog

the MOMA Museum - great!

:( this was my last day in NYC, there were no more chanced to delay my leaving. Well, I´m sure I will be back eventually.

My bus was leaving the city early in the afternoon, so I just wanted to explore around the city and visit a couple of museums. Matt was leaving too. So we just checked out, left our bags at he hostel and started our last day in NY.

One of the boroughs was still missing: The Bronx! So, we took the metro and check the Yankees´Stadium. I was so glad, I wasn´t just by my own. It was great having Matt joining me. The Bronx looked like a neigborhood in Lima called "La Victoria", specially in the area near to a Soccer Stadium. We just walked around, but not too long and then kept on going, this time to Manhattan.

I wanted to visit the MOMA so bad.

The Radio City Hall
I have always hear how great it is. So, that was the perfect opportunity to do it. I bought some souverniers and I noticed it was time to go. I started feeling sad about leaving this great city :(

We went back to the hostel, picked up to the stuff and went to the terminal. Matt had to catch his flight, but had time, so he went with me to the terminal. We had lunch and it was time for him to go.

I looked for my gate and did the line. While I was waiting I met a nice guy from Kutzdown. He was going home and he gave me a couple of tips about what to do there.  Finally I arrived to Kutzdown, where Chris was waiting for me. We drove back home, fixed something to eat and I slept like a baby. It was so nice having my own bedroom again :)

perryk51 says:
Hey it sounds like you enjoyed your trip to NYC. My wife and I will be traveling there in may of 2008. The MOMA museum never hear of it, I must look into that....take care and happy travels...
Posted on: Dec 26, 2007
ctjevans says:
wow! that's great you saw so much of the city. I'm only a 90-minute drive (or 100 minute train ride) from there, but I've only spent one afternoon about a year ago touring the sights. you've seen so much more, including several places/attractions that I hadn't heard of before. it's funny how we sometimes take for granted what's in our own backyards.
Posted on: Nov 29, 2007