Party time in Westchester, PA

West Chester Travel Blog

with Chris and Kathy having fun

Now it was time for party ;) Just hanging out in Westchester. They have nice pubs/bars/discos. What surprised me, was that they work just until 2am! unbelievable!!!!! Anyway, it was fun.

Chris and me weren't complete sure at what time we are gonna meet his friends, so we decided to have something to eat first (always important if you are thinking about having some drinks). Then we went by our own to an Irish pub and eventually we'd meet them.  Well, there's no way you wouldn't have fun in an Irish Pub, that's just impossible :) It was still early - around 10pm when we went to one at the Gay St. The atmosphere was cool!

I was the only non English speaking there, hahaha. Chris told me, he usually plays a "game" whit his friends when they go out.

with new friends
They try to meet as much people as possible. So, we both decided to play. There was a football game on the tv. I didn't understand the game and Chris couldn't explain it well to me. Anyway an Irish guy came and started explaining it to me. Then his 2 friends came. So, I met 3 people :) Chris said it was easier to me, because of my accent and being a foreigner, ;) They were really nice and one of them - the Irish one - has been in Lima a couple of years ago, hahaha. They invited us to join them and we were just driking, singing, dancing and having fun. Later Chris' friends arrived and we moved to another club. This time for dancing.  I had to say goodbye to my new friends :(

We went to the other club and I met 3 more people :) Well, it was my first time playing that game and I have already met 6. Not bad at all.

We kept on dancing until 2am. I couldn't believe it, when the light turned up and the music was down. What? All the people left and most of them were in front of a pizza place having a slice of pizza, hahaha. We went to Chris' friend place and had a couple of drinks there and decided to hang out for a little while.

Tomorrow will be another party day, hahaha. I love this part of the travels ;)

just having fun in a club
just having fun in a club
mmm
mmm
West Chester Nightlife & Entertainment review
Well, everybody knows that Irish Pubs are social experiences theirselves. Kildare's Pub isn’t the everyday Irish hole in the wall. It is a lovely mu… read entire review
West Chester