Leaving Lima,

Lima Travel Blog

at the airport with my parents. They always want to join me hahaha

Although I have already visited the States a couple of times, I was excited about this travel. This was my first time at the North East. :)

Once in the States I met a nice guy. We became friends and kept in touch. Originally I was supposed to go to Austria in order to start my Master Degree and in my way I'd have stopped for a couple of days in Philly. The Master Degree didn't work, but I had already bought the ticket to Philly, so I decided to spend a couple of weeks in PA. :)

I left Lima late at night and arrived to to Fort Lauderdale around 5am. Although the flight in Lima was delayed, we arrived on time. I did customs, which was slow, but went ok.

It was winter in Lima, so I was wearing warm clothes and boots. First thing I did in Ft. Lauderdale - after customs - was getting dressed. I was aware hot weather was expecting me. So I packed light clothes and sandals in my carry on luggage. A very good idea :)

I waited for my flight to Philly around 5 hours... Finally it was time to keep on moving. I left Ft. Lauderdale just wanting to see my friend and start my holidays :)

at the airport with my parents. Th…
at the airport with my parents. T…
photo by: rsvpme