Still in Melbourne, still enjoying my life!

Melbourne Travel Blog

I found two jobs, yea got two jobs to choose from... lovely! It`s in call centre but it`s really good money and it`s Monday to Friday so that`s fine with me!!!!! ANyway, I should work by Monday the 8th October.

I haven`t been doing much though, I went in a creperie last Friday as one of my friend is working there, it was delicious and free hehe Went out on Friday and Saturday with Cecile.... we were drunk on Saturday, that was fun as. I went out of the club on Saturday to go back home coz I thought I lost my credit card (which was not the case by the way) and I got lost in the city, there was no cab available... anyway got home at 4.30am.

I was suppose to call my friend in London before they took their flight for Thailand but I fall asleep and when I woke up it was already too late... dam it!

Yesterday, we`ve been on a trip with Eloise and Kathia to the forest, about 40kms or more from Melbourne. We took and old Train from Belgrave called `Puffing Billy" It was really fun and the sun was shinning! Welll the thing is I pinched my fingers while trying to open the windown in the train so yea ouch!!!!

I wasn`t suppose to go but i`m glad i did it =)

Speak to u later!