Last sleep in Canada!

London Travel Blog

Wow, it's finally time to go!  The house is totally emptied out, other than food for breakfast and the boys bunkbeds, which fortunately are being purchased by the new homeowners- so great that we have beds to sleep on right til the end!  Dinner was served on the floor for lack of a table- half of it usually ends up there anyway, so I guess there was less distance for it to fall.

The boys have been so keyed up!  They each got to pick out a new toy for the trip (Ninja turtle figurines), but aren't allowed to take it out of the packaging until we go, so they've been carrying them all over still in their packaging :)  And they got to help pack their carryons (mini-kleenex packs, gum, toys).  We had a constant stream of visitors today: pastor and his wife, my aunts, my parents, my sister and her family.  Everyone else is feeling a little sad (I'm just trying not to think about the goodbye part), but we're so excited to be starting this next chapter of our adventures!

An odd assortment of things have been pawned off to my neighbours (I'll miss them, I've been blessed with some very great neighbours!): left over sauces, condiments, flour, sugar, shampoo, conditioner etc, etc.

So the next time you hear from me, I'll be out of Canada!  Yay, just before it gets too cold.  Next stop: Florida, to visit Lynne and her family.

Kana says:
Good luck on everything!!! :)
Posted on: Oct 12, 2007