you are too beautiful for the human eye.

Copenhagen Travel Blog

have you ever wondered, that its the first time you visit a place and you fall in love and the forces of nature was also playing with you that the place is also making love to you?

that you are connected and you are one.

that is the question that lingered in my mind.

in the train from malmö to copenhagen, and passing through the massive öresund bridge and seeing malmö from the distance, tears rolling down my cheeks. i had never been so touched with emotions when travelling. in travelling i was always, as you say it, stuck in the line of misadventures, the comedy of errors always happen to me, i dont know why, there is no cosmic explanation for that, but it always happen.

but now, things began to shift differently. so many roadtrips i had been to, into the interior of greece, to the tirol alps in austria, the benelux countries and germany, but this road trip in skåne län was different of all, another perspective. it was not fun with cheesy music in the background or not in a convertible feeling arrogant and snobby.

here, it was being simple. being what i am.

arriving in copenhagen, i was walking so slow, it was like in a god damn movie where i was alone walking in strøget and i was the only person and the people were blurred and i had tears in my eyes. hahaha sometimes i really have these fantasies in my head.

finally in vanessa's flat, opened the door and they were in the kitchen, kim was also there. then vanessa recognized my red eyes and asked me what happened, so naturally i had to tell the story about everything i experienced.

kim just dragged me to the living room, rolled some and gave one to me, he said for me to relax. hahahaha. apparently they are going to a party that evening so i would be alone in the house, but i dont mind.

in the night, when they were gone, i looked again at the pictures and the memories which were for me, too beautiful for the human eye.
photo by: the_bill