nobody knows it, but you've got a secret smile and you use it only for me.

Trelleborg Travel Blog

mikael driving.
we finally found our way out of skanör falsterbo, and saw a sign going to trelleborg, then from trelleborg there are no more hitches to ystad, it would be just a straight drive along the coast.

it was heaven for me while driving in the coast and i stopped talking to mikael for a while, just watching the grey sky reflecting the sea with the waves pounding on the pebbles, with seagulls, LARGE seagulls flocking and flying.

before going to ale stenar, the viking ruin, mikael would like me to see the very edge of southern sweden, its a small town called smygehuk, but before going to smygehuk, we naturally have to pass a bigger town called trelleborg.

so we got off the coast for some time, because we have to drive through the center of the city.
i've got 25 bucks and a cracker do you think it's enough?
well, to be honest trelleborg doenst have much, the only thing i saw was mcdonalds, and a big harbor and i ask mikael what was the harbor for and he said, ferries ply from poland and germany to this town of sweden. hmm, i was impressed, but dissapointed coz that time, poland still wasnt a member of the schengen states so i couldnt cross the border.

away from trelleborg, sweden is starting to sink in me, i was only in this country for a couple of hours, and yet, it's starting to feel like home. there is something in sweden, that i had not found in any other european country that i visited that time.

i felt, when i arrived, sweden smiled, only for me, and in a very short time, it would show its beauty and wonder that would change my life.
mikael driving.
ive got 25 bucks and a cracker do…
i've got 25 bucks and a cracker d…
photo by: Koralifix