Visit to my cousin Bianca

Nowra Travel Blog

After a night in Sydney we caught the train and headed down the coast to Nowra, where my cousin Bianca lives. The train ride itself was really scenic along the coast and seemed to pass really quickly. I was obviously really excited about meeting with my cousin as the last time I had seen her was about 13 years ago, but was a bit concerned I wouldnt be able to recognise her. As soon as we got off the train and headed to the door, I spotted her at once with the brown eyes that alot of my family have.

Most of the day was spent trying to catch up on lost time, showing recent photos of all the family and explaining what everyone did, what they were like and any other news I could think of! While I was there I found out Bianca was pregnant, which was brilliant news and I also got to meet her boyfriend Jason, who Id heard alot about. In the evening we went for a drive around the local area and to Jervis Bay, which was beautiful and we ended the night with fish and chips - very tasty! Bianca does not take after me in terms of cooking as the following morning she made us a wonderful cooked breakfast.  Unfortunately we had to leave around lunchtime as we had to pick the keys up for the house in Sydney, but we planned to meet again before I left Sydney.

Nowra