The Capital of Malaysia

Kuala Lumpur Travel Blog

I was not too sure what to expect of Kuala Lumpur, but it was alot busier than I had ever imagined.  The bus station was the most mental place I have been in a long time, there were just people everyone, it wasnt even organised chaos! We got a taxi to our hostel after walking in the wrong direction and after checking in, we went for a walk around. Unfortunately we chose the busiest road in Kuala Lumpur to walk down, everyone was honking their horn and there was so much pollution you could hardly breath. After reaching the main square and looking around, we decided to head back via China Town.

On Sunday we went up the television tower to get a view of the city and it was very impressive. Kuala Lumpur looked so different from the sky, alot more spacious. On the way back we went via the mini rainforest, where we saw lots of monkeys. I was so happy as them and penguins are my favourite animals. We stood and watched them for awhile, they were so close we could have picked them up, if it wasnt for the fear of getting rabies! That afternoon Russell went to watch some 5 a side football, while I went to the markets to have a look around. In the evening, we went to the pub to watch the fulham match live and we must have brought them good luck as they won!