Jupiter's and Dracula's in Paradise

Surfers Paradise Travel Blog

After shopping in Brisbane with Jen and watching the street entertainers, we continued on to Surfer's Paradise.  We were soon heading to Jupiter's Casino.  I learned how to play Jupiter's 21, which is similar to blackjack, and I actually won... $250 to be exact!  We went on to Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant for a "to die for" meal.  It was the best dinner theatre I've been to.  It was hilarious!  We went to Melba's Nightclub which was a total sweatbox but we danced our butts off regardless.  I walked back to the hotel with Linda and we were lost so we asked the police officers for directions to the Cairns Colonial Club... whoops, wrong hotel, wrong city.  The cops told us we were too drunk to walk home and made us sit on the sidewalk for a while.  That didn't last long.  Linda and I gave her camera to one of the officers and we began to model traffic vests and cones.  We even jumped on top the cop car.  All the cops did was laugh at us.  Finally when we were no longer entertaining, they drove us to our hotel and a bunch of people from our group saw us getting out of the back of a cop car which makes the story even better!