Going back to Madrid

Warsaw Travel Blog

I couldnt wake up too early this morning as yesterday we had some white wine and today I had a small hangover! I went for breakfast with Roxy around 11pm. This time we went to another coffee place in the main square. I fell in love with that old and beautiful square! I took my last photos!. Roxy is staying until Monday so she hasdmore time to visit the city.

As I booked the flight very late I have to change flights in Zurich so I don´t get to Marid until 10pm tonight! Well, everything cannot be perfect in a trip! When I got to the airport, which this time cost me 42 zloties it was announced that my flight was delayed 40 minutes. Today is going to be a looooong day at airports…

At this moment I am waiting here in Zurich for my flight to Madrid. Overall an awesome weekend! Is there anything better than travelling? I enjoy it so much and now that I joined this community online there is always somebody ready to join other travbuddies! Is not that I don´t enjoy travelling by myself, but I’d rather go with somebody!

In Zurich I bought a new patch for my collection! Woohooooooo!

Next trip? Who knows.. hahahha