Octoberfest in Vegas

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Hofbrau Haus

Today was alot of fun. We got up late and headed down to the pool for our daily fix. We spent a couple hours lounging and then decided to head over to the Haufbrau Haus for some lunch and Octoberfest celebration. What a great place. Just like the original in Munich. Actually its an exact copy.

During the afternoon, they have a very talented two man band. In the evening there is a full band and they open up the beer garden in the back. We wanted to come back for the night festivities, but we never made it. We ate sausages, pretzels, goulash and drank beer. Lots and Lots of beer. We spent a couple hours here and then decided to head across the street to the Hard Rock to watch the Baseball Playoffs. My Red Sox versus Stacey's Indians. The Hard Rock wasn't all that busy and we had a couple hours to kill before the game so ---- blackjack here we come.  It was only the two of us at the table, so it wasn't as much fun as usual.

After the game, my Red Sox won, we drove out to the Red Rock Casino. This is a fairly new and large resort built out by the Red Rock Canyon area. The casino is good. I won another $75 here. We ate at the sushi place. Not very good. I probably would not come back to this casino/resort.

Las Vegas