Another day in Vegas

Las Vegas Travel Blog

The morning ritual of waking up and heading down to the pool for a few hours. Today was a relaxing day. Nothing really planned today. We thought we would drive and check out the Green Valley Ranch and then we have reservations at Le Cirque tonight at the Bellagio.

Just hung out and read my book. Went for a swim and relaxed. I like to do this at least one day while in Vegas. Otherwise I burn out after 3 days of late night drinking and gambling.

The GreenValley Ranch turns out to be a very nice resort/casino. The casino has a very home like atmosphere and the dealers are super nice. The drink lady comes by every 10 minutes. I must have drank 10 brown ales here today. We had a great table with some very nice people. The interaction with the other gamblers and the dealers made this afternoon alot of fun. Up another $80. $260 for the trip.

We had reservations at Le Cirque at 8pm, so we headed back to change and go over to the Bellagio.

This was one of the best meals we have ever had.  We have eaten at some of the finest restaurants in Europe, Asia and South America, but this was awesome. We reserved a table overlooking the fountains and it was great watching the show as we ate. Le Cirque is a 5 diamond restaurant and it shows.  It was not a cheap meal. The total bill came to $450, but I don't mind spending that for one of the best meals I ever had. Incredible and would recommend this place to anyone.

Las Vegas