Minnamurra Rainforest

Minnamurra Travel Blog

sunlight

A friend's friend went to Minnamurra rainforest, and told my friend about.  We were curious about the waterfalls there, and since we still had time we went for it.

We got to the entrance at about 4:30pm, but we were told that we only had 30 minutes left to explore the rainforest.  It would have been better if we had more time, but since we were already there we might as well go in.  There was a walking trail, so i guess there was no chance of us getting lost, meaning we could make it back in 30 mins if we walked really fast.  Haha.

The air was nice and fresh, and nature lovers would definitely have a good time there.  Lots of different kinds of plants, trees, and animals.  Some I've never seen before.

hanging bridge
  It was nice to see all the giant trees, which have been there for probably thousands of years.  There was one that was soooo big that a person could hide in between its roots!  Unfortunately, we found out that the part of the trail leading to the waterfalls was closed :(  To think that it was the one thing we wanted to see.  Anyway we just made the most of it - admired the trees, took some photos, and joked around.  We were a bit relieved, too, seeing that there were other people there as well.  It was beginning to get dark, and we were trying to scare each other.   Bad move if you ask me. hahaha :D

The long walk made us hungry, so we ate some snacks at the car.  Then these 2 big black birds came to us, so we threw at them a piece of chips, which they surprisingly ate, and liked!  Oh well, beggars can't be choosers I guess ;P

a creek