Kickin' it

Toronto Travel Blog

My friend D is going to spend some time with his peeps her in Toronto. that leaves us to do some recon of the neighborhood. there are all kinds of shop in the area, it just a matter of choosing. 1st stop is a sex shop, the women are cool, all kinds of items to view & discuss. picked up "Lesiban Sex Secrets" done with about half, a good read. interesting POV. have to say i have learned more about women. 2nd was a health food shop, spent 3 hours talking with the owner, Helen, she imparted a lifetime full of knowledge. all the things that are kiling our bodies here in the U.S. & most of us do very little to counter. being diabetic & hearing the info she gave was helpful maybe a little hard to follow but gotta try.

checked out record shops, clothes shops a host of other shops. did lunch near the Eaton centre & walked around there checking everything. 2 big tour buses, stopped & starting chatting with the women outsite something to do with virgin Mobile, didn't get a look inside. i always find it interesting to talk with people & relate where i'm from, Motown, my friend didn't think people cared but a local street person proved me right. the globe is huge but we can make it small with our words & souls.

tonignht will do a club or movie, will decide later.

deicde to hit a club near downtown, a little trendy but all else good, esp.. the women. meet a 3 women outside a club, do some chatting & exchanging info. my meet didn't lead to nothing but my partner is still in conatact.

next...getty up & go.