Leaving tomorrow and I am sick as can be.

San Antonio Travel Blog

Uggh!!  I can not breath!!  I hate Texas Allergies!!!!!!!!!   Please God help me get better by tomorrow.

I went to the Dr. a whole pharmacy of pills and one shot later you think I would be feeling better.  This may not be contagious, but I am sure the people around me on the plane will not care.  I know that once I land in Florida I will be right as rain.  I just have to wait 29 hours to get there.   I already feel like my eyes are going to pop out of my head so I have no idea how the flight will go.

So enough complaining.  I am excited.  I actually started packing instead of waiting for the last minute.  This trip is coming at a good time.  I think I will be seperating from my husband.  He needs help and I can not make him happy anymore.  We will see if he follows through with his promisis by the time I get back.  I can not hold his hand.  I am not going to be his enabler anymore.  I love him to much let him throw his life away, but he has to want it too.  The funny thing is I am not too upset over seperating.  What does this mean?   Maybe we can both do some healing this next week.

I heard that there was still a lot of beach errosion present in the WPB area.  I would like to check it out and acquire persons opinions on the effects of beach errosion VS personal opinion on global warming.  That could make for an interesting story.

Most likely my next post will be about my flight and arrival.  Until tomorrow.

Warm regards,

Tish

Sunflower300 says:
Hi Tish,
I'm sorry to hear about your marriage. I separated from my husband at the beginning of last year. You may find you have all sorts of 'unusual' feelings from euphoria to bitter sadness and everything in between. I wish you well.
Take care and enjoy your holiday.
Posted on: Oct 02, 2007