San Pedro & Puerto Banus

Puerto Banus Travel Blog

We arrived delighted to feel the 28C and sun light on our faces. Something we had missed all summer in Holland.

We stayed in San Pedro, a suburb of Marbella, which is mostly inhabited by people from Madrid going to their beach houses for the weekend. The local beaches were pretty rocky, but it got better the closer we got to Puerto Banus and Marbella central.

Puerto Banus is much like Palma de Mallorca. It is where all the beautiful and wealthy people go. So why were we there I hear you ask? ;-)  There's lots of big boats, fat cars, scantly clad women and rich old men. We ran into a number of stag and hens nights. Plenty of cougars. And late at night there is plenty of entertainment, but beware of the over nice girls who think you look cute. But if you can look past all that, it is a great place to party, and we did not leave some of these places till the sun came up. So if you like the beach, warm weather and know how to party, then this is the place for you.

There are plenty of beach clubs and night clubs that will cater to your tastes. You'll have no troubles finding them - look for Nikki beach, Sintillate and Dreamers are a few the picks.

My car?