EuropeItalyRome

Tired after a long and amazing day...

Rome Travel Blog

with my roommates!!!

After a long day I got back to the hostel. I was tired and just wanted to take a shower and go to bed. When I arrived to the dorm I saw new faces. I had new roommates. They looked a bit lost and I remembered a nice girl made me feel welcome when I arrived late at night at this hostel. So it was time to do the same for these 3 girls.

They just arrived to Rome and weren't wanting to see all of the eternal city. I started to give them some tips. So bad I was leaving next morning. It'd have been nice hanging out with them. After taking a shower I took a look at my feet and OMG! I had blisters... hopefully they would be gone by next mornig... I went downstairs with the new roommates to take some water and keep on chatting. Isn’t it a small world? One of the girls was American, but she had a boyfriend here in Peru, hahaha. Downstairs I met the Irish girls, I helped the day before and also the German guys, hahaha. I was quite popular in the hostel, hahaha.

We were just hanging out in the hostel, a quiet night after a looooong day was what I needed. Next day would be my last day in the city and wanted to do some shopping ;)

Rome