EuropeItalyRome

Last day in Rome, well I thought so :P

Rome Travel Blog

with a Thai friend

Today was my last day in Rome and my train would leave at 2:30pm. So I woke up early and decided to walk around the city and take it easy during the morning.

Went downstairs for breakfast where I met my roommates and made a new friend. I've become the official host of the hostel without knowing it, hahaha. Did the check out and left my bag.

I left the hostel and my first stop was Ottaviano St. I had to attend to a meeting with the hostel's owner who wanted to employ me. Bad news, the position I was interested (well sort of interested) has already been taken and the one he offered at this time wasn't very interesting, plus taking it also meant stop my backpacking. I commented him, I had a visa just for another couple of weeks and he offered to help me with the consulate, mmm tempting, but no! I wanted to keep on traveling :P

After leaving the hostel I went for some shopping, hahaha, well it wasn't really shopping, but I had to buy some stuff for my friends and family in Peru, otherwise.

walking in Via Ottaviano
.. I got some souvenirs and then I saw a nice red purse... OMG! I wanted it so bad, but decided to focus on the souvenirs and was thinking about the weight of my bag... but a girl is a girl and right before going back to the hostel I went back to that store and bought it, hehehe.

It was getting late, so I took the bus to go back to the hostel. There was a cute guy in the bus, too bad it was my last day in town. Well, this things happen. I arrived to the hostel, picked up my stuff and went back to the bus stop in order to take the bus going to the Train Station. I was looking for a sit and I saw him - the cute guy - there, hahaha. The world is so small, hahaha. I just started laughing and so he did. We started to talk and it turned to be he had the afternoon off from work, so he decided to join me to the station and wait with me until my train had to leave.

before leaving Rome in order to go to Firenze. (always meeting people, that's me :) )

It was so fun, I studied economics like his sister and he studied law like my brother, hahaha, that was hilarious. He asked me if I'd go back to Rome. I told him this was my last day in town and that I was in my way to Firenze / Florence where I'd spend 2 days. He told me I'd love that city, specially if I was interested in architecture and art.  But just in case, I didn't like it that much, I could always go back to Rome, awwww.

Well, time to go and see how much I would like Firenze ;)

walking in Via Ottaviano
before leaving Rome in order to go…
before leaving Rome in order to g…
ticket