There's no better time, than right now ;)

Lima Travel Blog

Europe has always been in my mind. When I was in highschool went to Germany for almost 3 months as an exchange student. It was a nice experience and I swore myself to go back to that amazing continent to explore it, but when it's warm :P

I commented a friend in Germany, that I was thinking about going to Europe and he asked me what I needed. Well, besides the ticket a Visa... So, he sent me all the papers to get it. I went to the consulate and got it really fast, yay! Then I started to work on the tickets and everything. Finally I got a ticket from Lima - Hamburg. I'd go through Amsterdam.

For traveling around Europe, I chose the Eurailpass. I didn't know exactly when I was going to the different cities.
my flight ticket
I was just sure about the day I was arriving to Europe and the day I was flying back home. I was between jobs at that time, so I would take almost 1 month for my traveling. I'd have taken longer, but it was up to the visa too... I had some time free before traveling, which helped me to do some research and choose which countries I'd visit: Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Belgium and Holland.

I have friends living in Germany and in Holland, so at the beginning and at the end of my trip, I'd be with old friends. The strangers were potential new friends, lol. Everything was ready, just a small detail was missing: telling my family about my travel plans. When did I do it? The weekend before leaving, ooops! It was a big surprise for my parents. They were speechless: "how?" "why?" "solo?" hahaha.
how: by plane and then by train
why: always wanted to do it
solo: if I waited until somebody would join me, I'd have waited for ever and ever and there is no better time, than right now!

My parents were worried but also excited about me and drove me to the airport. I couldn't believe I just had 1 bag, hahaha.

Lord_Mike says:
Nothing but the best...congrats on another fine feature!
michayla25 says:
Hahah you sound like me! always on my mind,and my mom would say that too.
yadilitta says:
yes, this is a 100% true statement ;)
photo by: rsvpme