meet up at the queen city !!!!!!!!

Charlotte Travel Blog

Well me,lalie and my big bros james organise a cool week end in north carolina at the same time some cool body ask to me where i go exactly in north carolina so i tell them in winston-salem !!!!!!!!!!so everybody ask to me if it will be possible to do a little meet up here in north carolina well my answer was i dont know cause they are not us we decide of all the stuff for this week end !!!!!!!well James says to me it was not a big problem so he organise the meet up in charlotte in few minute all was set and only people was missing ahahahaahah!!!!!!!!

James choose a pretty nice place at charlotte the name of the place was the Feast @ Hom !!!!!!!! is a great palce to take a dinner and make party at the same place!!!!!!!!the meal there was so great and the club was cool big place !!!!!!!!!!! downs stair u have a little club with cool music and at the top u can reach a dancing club with a big terrasse outside!!!!!!!!!very nice place i love it so much!!!!!!!!!

Well James ,lalie ,donna and me arrive at this plac at 7h30 and the majority of the peeps arrive a little bit late but the important was each other was there ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!Well we take the dinner and after we go party !!!!!!!!!We spend a long time with electronic music downstair the music was so nice but the palce was a little bit empty but i think its was a great place to make a private party one time there ahahahaha!!!!!!!!after that we take a little ride to going upstair on the terrase to take other drink and listening dance music and take it easy outside ahahaahahah!!!!!!!!!! well we left at 2h in the morning the party and the people was very great thank u for all for the good time there!!!!!!!!!!

mario26 says:
yes jeff a nice time there man
mario26 says:
yes it is frank ahahahaha
jefrois says:
Looks like it was a great time :)
Charlotte