My crazy week end with my bros james

Winston-Salem Travel Blog

very nice shot

Its a while of me and james didnt see us so we decide to organise a good long week end party together with all them familly and lalie!!!!!!!!

Well the August 29  2008 !!!!!!!!we landing at the airport of charlotte at 10h45 in the morning and james was there to pick we up there!!!!!!! Of course for a good week end party we need some liquide for that so james take the pick up and go to south carolina to buy a little bit of alchool at the frugal macdogal place ahahaah what the fun there we choice a couple of bottle of firefly and vodka for the week end!!!!!!After that we taked the road direction the lunch cause everybody was hungry !!!!!!!!!!!!We take a bbq place and eat very good meal there!!!!!!!After direction paca hotel to take it easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrive to the paca htoel we let the stuff there and go to the pool to take easy and drink some good moutain due vodka and swim all the afternoon before going to the meet up at night!!!!!!!!!!!( i wrote a blog about the meet up so just see it )

Saturday morning we take it easy cause we arrive a little bit late in the morning so we take a good nap before leaving the house with the kids,lalie,donna,james and i direction hanging rock to make some trecking and take wondefull picture of the nature of north carolina we take a easy path and going to the top of hanging rock i really love it to walk the place and take wonderfull crazy picture with the kids and james and all the peeps we had a grea tblast there and for sure we saw wonderfull landscape of the place i really surprise to see a lot a green place and a lot of vegetation!!!!!!!!!hanging rock rock as well!!!!!!!!!!Me and james take wonderfull picture at the top og the hanging rock really nice!!!!!!!!After hanging at the same day we take the car and take the lunch at the same time in and we go direction pilot mountain so we do 2 summit on the same day very nice day !!!!!!!!!we park the car close the mountian and talk a walk to the pilot mountain the ride was very nice and we can have the chance to seeing other landscape of north carolina of course we take a lot of picture there too!!!!!!!!This saturday day was a great one for me and lalie in north carolina!!!!!!!!!!!After that we cames back at home and bring ours swimsuit and direction swimming pool to take it easy and drink some drink close the pool!!!!!!!!

We take it easy a long time before going to the james restaurant where u ate some good mushroom with cheese and garlic it was very awesome!!!!!!!!!after the dinner james organise a little party at home where fransico and her wife came take soem good drink with us wow james i think we drink a little bit more ahahahah but each time we open a bottle the important is finish the bottle so we begging with a bottle of red wine delicious, a ice cider who me and lalie gave to james and donna we love it so much  !!!!!!!!! and we open a bottle of firefly we take 3 shot and now i creat a news drink the firebump so it firefly with redbull wow amazing drink well me lalie and francisco thinking it was good james says he prefer only the firefly it up to u bro shahaahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!Well francisco and his wife leave the house until midnight donna and lalie go to bed so me and james finish the bottle of firefly it was a crazy night bros i really love it ( u have very sweet friend man) and i think we drank a little bit more ahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!

so the sunday morning was very hard wake up at 9h300 but we go to bed at 3h am so i just wake up a little drunk but i taked a ice shower and i will be ok after that ahahahaahah!!!!!!!!James and all the familly take the truck and go on the way again direction linville gorge to saw some waterfull and great landscape close the place !!!!!!!!this place was very peacefull i think all the peeps appreciate it so much of course me first ahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!after a couple of hours there we take the truck again direction linville caves where we saw a wonderfull cavern wow fantastic day and to close this wonderfull day we went all the familly at the tapas restaurant close linville at ashville wow very beautifull city and great food there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and of course back home and go to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the last day monday we wake up early in the morning to take more time as i can we all the group cause is the day where we left for my home town montreal!!!!!!!but the day was very crazy we does mountain bike we find a graveyeard and a house completly destroy by fire i think after that we came back home and wear the swimsuit and finish the day with good friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we left winston-salem direction montreal but this week end was one of my wonderfull one in 2008 thank u so much bros to make me feel so free for a while i miss u all of u !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mario26 says:
ahahahaha right very nice bros i miss all of u !!!!!!
jmaxiv says:
So much fun man!!
olaszfiu says:
My friend !
I'm glad to hear you had a lot of fun !
I hope next time we can party together :-)
Cheers from Italy