the most wonderfull week-end in 2007

North Carolina Travel Blog

lalie in the airport of montreal

hi this week end i spendmy time in north carolina with my bros paca (with all the familly)and lalie and goss and sandiago !!!

this week-end was for diving and make party in north carolina and all was doing ahaahahah !!!!!Paca arrange a good plan for us all the week-end!!!!He take us at the airport very late and bring us to the paca hotel in the paca town !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!all was wonderfull !!!!tomorrow morning the wake up call was at 7h00 in morning for a long plan diving lesson for paca familly and dive only for me ,lalie and sandiago!!!!wow what the day my friend very sunny day hot and fun!!!!!!at night paca organistion plan a very good party with good discution with very good people and sure goss and sandiago was there and i was very happy to see all this community !!!!!!!we leave the party at 10 h30 approx.

mario in the airport of montreal
.....in my brain only good memories !!!!!!!!!!

On sunday morning thw wqake up call at the paca inn was at 7h00 too cause all the day was a day of diving !!!!!before going to the quarry sure u need feed all the people and of course mini paca ithink it was very fixed on me but this child was the most sympathic one and all paca familly was too i really miss all of this familly (wow miss u guys) after all people full we go to diving sure a another wonderfull day sunshine and good weather was there wow north carolina is exeptionnal!!!!!!we dive all the day and help a little bit paca in him lessons!!!!!!me and lalie make some very good dive!!!!I saw in the quarry a chooper(helicopter), pt boat, a mustang  some very big fish and small one and a lot of jelly fish strange but in there too !!!!!of course is only a week end there but i want to go more time to see the majority of this wonderfull part of usa!!!!!At night we go take a very good dinner inwinston salem with the all the familly and we ate thai food hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very good food!!!! after the dinner we spend more time at the paca hotel and sure spend memorable time after the kid was slleping just talking and just take some wines wow very very good memories man!!!!!!!!!!

Of course all good things stop one day and monday morning the heart very sad we leave this part of usa to come baac too montreal but this week end was very funny and i never forget it and sure i will plan more time to spend time with paca in the futur !!!!!!dude ur are a very good guy thank u!!!!!!!!!

mario26 says:
thanks my friend for the good comment so its u we organise a good planning for this trip so ur the best ahaha thank bros!!!
Posted on: Sep 26, 2007
jmaxiv says:
Thanks man, we had an awesome time too and mini paca still looking for his "DUDE!!!!" haha, we took a very good time with you as well and thank you for coming and sharing time with us.
Posted on: Sep 26, 2007
mellemel8 says:
sounds like you had a blast. have an awesome week :)
Posted on: Sep 25, 2007