Last day in Paris

Paris Travel Blog

I have been highly neglectful about updating while I have been in Paris. Sorry. I have been so busy I just have not had a free moment to sit and write anything. Tomorrow morning we catch the train to Berlin. I cannot believe I am already having to get ready to leave here. It feels like I just got here this morning. I have done the majority of the obligatory things to do when visiting Paris: Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysses, Arc de Triomphe, Luxembourg Gardens, crepes, wine, etc. Did you know that you can get bottles of wine here for less than one euro? Its true! Visited the French Parliament and got to watch the questioning of the government. That was awesome. Went to the US Embassy. Not so exciting. I cannot upload pictures with this co,puter, which sucks since I have taken a ton. Nice ones too. You will just have to believe me. I will do my best to get them uploaded in Berlin. Cannot make any promises though since the World Cup means that there are about 1 million extra people in Berlin right now. That was not an exaggeration. Once I have a free moment for real, I am going to put together my thoughts on everything here and post with pictures.
Paris