32 in Brussels!

Brussels Travel Blog

We hit 32C in Brussels today! For those non-metric among you, that is right near 90F. So what? you ask. It was 96 in Atlanta! Yes. But you also have air conditioning. We do not. It is hotter than hell here without the AC. You get a little used to it though. You just learn not to do much and relax. It has been good weather for watching the World Cup. Tomorrow will be interesting since the US plays at 6p local time. We have an all-day visit to NATO that we hill hopefully return from about 430 or 5, giving us just enough time to get to a bar/cafe and watch the game.

Have I told you all that my family has had me make sweet tea for them? They love it and they didnt want me to miss home. They are the nicest people on the planet! That goes for most of Brussels. Such a lovely place. They just need to look into the concept of AC. Then this place would almost be perfect.

Doing laundry and trying to figure out my travel plans for Barcelona. Its going to be an interesting weekend and I am so looking forward to seeing Ann. While I like the people on the program, there is just something about seeing an old friend who is in your same age range.

Brussels