It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

Melbourne Travel Blog

Well, with less than a week to go I'm finally all organised for my trip to Central America. I will be spending Christmas Day in LA with a girl called Ale and her family who offered to host me for the day through couchsurfers.com. For everyone who wants to travel on a budget and meet local people, I recommend you check out this site.

My first stop is Costa Rica, and then I travel up through Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Belize (which nobody ever seems to have heard of!) and Mexico before flying home. It should be a great trip!

I'll try and post on here as regularly as possible depending on when I can get internet access, and I'll put up photos when I get home.

Enjoy!

skippyed says:
I will enjoy following your blog :)
Posted on: Dec 26, 2007
Chelsea says:
Hey Clare, best of luck with your trip; can't wait to hear all about it :)
Posted on: Dec 20, 2007
mswim says:
You're going to love Belize! I was there in September and can't wait to go back (won't be until next September though). We also did a stop in Honduras. We visited Roatan which is an island off of the coast. It's very beautiful there. Honduras was a little intimidating at first because the people were very pushy but as long as you're firm they'll leave you alone...after awhile.
Posted on: Dec 19, 2007