Almost ready for take-off!

Elverum Travel Blog

I've been researching a LOT :p I think all four of us is well prepared.

It's only a week left.  One single week.  7 days!  I can't believe it.  I don't even think I understand what's going on.

Our first stop is India.  Flying into New Delhi, before we're planning on visiting Agra, Jaipur, Ranthambore, Goa and Varanasi.

These past weeks I've been focusing a lot on what to pack, and what not.  When I went to South Africa last year, I brought way too much clothes.  I didn't even use half of it.  I'm allowed to bring 20 kilos.  Which is more than enough, thinking you have to carry it all by yourself, hehe.  I tried to pack my backpack a few days ago.  With everything I'm brining I ended up with 15 kilos.  Suprisingly heavy actually.  I'm trying to get rid of a few more items, but I know I'll fill it up while we travel anyways.

Packing..

It's kinda strange.  Here I am, sitting in a country covered in snow.  In a week I'll be in sunny Delhi.  I have no idea what to expect.  Maybe that's also why it's so hard to understand that we're actually going.

Tomorrow I have my last day at work.  After that I guess I won't do much other than pack, un-pack and pack all over again.  I know I won't be sleeping much the last days.  The day before I don't even need to go to bed.  Our flight takes off at 07:00.  Check in starts at 05:00.  We're meeting eachother at 04:30.  I have to leave home around 03:00.  Which means I have to get out of bed at 02:00.. there's not a single chance that I'll fall asleep early that day.

See you all in New Delhi! :)

oldschoolbill says:
Frida:
I envy you Trip Anticipation. From the pics it looks like you are well prepared. I know that makes no difference if you are the one with TA. Enjoy your entire Trip you can sleep on the plane.
Posted on: Feb 07, 2008
Ive been researching a LOT :p I t…
I've been researching a LOT :p I …
Elverum