Krong Kean, Phang Nga Bay, Phang Nga East Coast, Phang Nga, Thailand

Phang Nga Travel Blog

After I have taken the picture of the Phang Nga east coast, I have to come to the land and take the photos too. So, after arrangement with the long tail boat and a bungalow to take a shower in, I come to ‘Yacht Heaven’ (The one of two marina in Phuket) Although there is so many really nice yacht there, my vehicle for today would be really old ‘Long tail boat’. Of course, I look at yacht with envious eyes but still wave hello to anyone who sees me get on the old little boat of mine. People in Yacht heaven is really friendly and wave back (They probably thinking who is this poor man using their marina).

Loaded into long tail and headed north pass through the Phuket straight, and enter Phung Nga bay.

Thai fisherman way of life
Being clumsy like myself I just realized that I forget to have the extra batteries for my camera.  I could not do anything now that I have traveled a quarter of the distance. (Just hope it is enough).

The boat trip was nice actually. It was quite refreshing to see the island and nice sea breeze. I had an boil egg with me. Well, I did not have time to have breakfast and of course I forget to season it. Well, I was surrounded by salt sea, so I put my egg to the sea water and bite! (Taste not bad really)

Arrived at last, it was really beautiful place. It has calm sea and two nice little white beaches. I start my hike around the land from the first beach pass through small rocky peninsular, to the second beach. And then right around the bushes to mangrove forest at the back.

I lay back here for hours and hours after the hike
The mangrove I was told that it is part of the national park. Then I turn back right around the land and headed to the beach in which I parked my boat. The whole exercise took me almost three hours. (Of course, I was taking pictures and also sit and relax on the beach. I even have time to look at local fisherman working his net).

I came back to the first beach and find a small timber beach chair just right under a tree. I found that the shade and chair is too tempting for me so I laid back and enjoy my relaxing time. (Hay, boss if you are reading this, I was really really tired ok?)

After long long day hiking around the land and take pictures. When I got home just to find out that the photograph in which I took all day have date stamped! (That is not suppose to happen!) It is worst! It has the wrong date! The entire picture is nearly useless! Of course I can cut the date out or I can do it all again. I chose the later as I enjoy the hike and the view so much I rather walk around it again! (Or maybe I just want to laid back there in the beach chair and enjoying my day again)
Thai fisherman way of life
I lay back here for hours and hour…
I lay back here for hours and hou…
Private beach